Okay okay. I know this is the third matcha recipe in just a couple of weeks but I just can’t help myself. There is just something about matcha that calls to me and makes me feel good. Life is too short to not enjoy what you are eating and drinking…are you with me?
- 2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 2 heaping handfuls of baby spinach
- 3/4 cup of Almond Milk
- 1/2 a frozen banana
- Add all ingredients to the blender and secure lid.
- Blend on medium variable speed or try using your smoothie function if you have one on your blender.
- Blend until spinach is fully broken down and the smoothie reaches your desired consistency.