Happy Saturday! It is really starting to feel like Fall today after warm weather early in the week. I actually had to put on a coat today for the first time this season. I've been lazing around, wrapped in a blanket sipping on my favourite one-cup apple cider.
Please note: This post includes affiliate links which means if you click on one of the product links I may receive compensation from the seller, at no additional cost to you.
This week I
- am still coveting The Vitamix Perfect Blend™ Smart Scale. I'm not sure why but its not yet available in Canada - it is totally going on my Christmas list and I'll let my hubby figure out how to get it for me.
- enjoyed a refreshing Moscow Mule at a local restaurant. Now, I have these cute copper mugs on my must-buy list:
- am thinking about trying Whole30. Feel like we've been eating a lot less healthy than we normally do and it might be time to get back to basics. Would love to know if you have tried it. The only thing holding me back is finding the right time to start. I'm travelling this week for work and reading The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom on my kindle while in transit. I love my kindle for the super long lasting battery life.
- am loving this flavour combination: Pumpkin Gingerbread. In smoothie form here by Athletic Avocado. It just screams Fall and sometimes screams my name!
- am thinking that we'll soon be focusing in on gingerbread and christmas holiday recipes. Soon to be bye-bye pumpkin. Don't fret, I still have a few pumpkin recipes up my sleeve.
Hope you all have a great week full of delicious food, good times and good health.