September is officially behind us and it seems to have taken all the nice weather with it. Rain, cooler temps and all round dreary skies are making this feel like summer is completely behind us. The upside? Time to pull out the sweaters and get ready for Thanksgiving...Canadian Thanksgiving is just a week away.
Please note: This post includes affiliate links which means if you click on one of the product links I may receive compensation from the seller, at no additional cost to you.
This week I'm:
- Loving Roasted pumpkin seeds. One of my favourite things about fall even though I'm not a huge fan of scooping the guts out of the pumpkin. Toss the seeds in a touch of olive oil and season with garlic sea salt and black pepper - Perfection! Sometimes (most times) simple is the best way.
- Making grilled cheese for my daughter and her insatiable appetite with these pouches...No butter or oven required and almost zero clean up.
- Trying to get out of my food rut with some of these ideas.
- Still enjoying My Activite Pop. I've tried the FitBit x 3, the Vivo Smart and nothing has been as comfortable or inconspicuous as the Activite by Withings. Looks just like a watch but still gives me the three most important functions of an activity tracker: step counter, sleep tracker and silent alarm. I love the silent alarm since I start my day early and the last thing I want is to wake up my family.
- Coveting some of these greek yogurt cheesecakes from Dinner at the Zoo. Dessert can be easy, tasty and still deliver some protein.
- Dreaming about eating a big spoonful of this Pumpkin Spice Caramel Apple Dip from Mom on Time Out. I bet I can't eat just one.
- Patiently waiting for a new product to be released by Vitamix. I hear it is coming...
- Thankful for my two girls: Kailyn and Opie. They make everything worthwhile. Unconditional Love.